You can discover complete description of RoboCop below:
- Original Title : RoboCop
- Movie title in your country : RoboCop
- Year of movie : 1987
- Genres of movie : Action, Science Fiction, Thriller,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 1987-07-17
- Companies of movie : Orion Pictures,
- Countries of movie : United States of America,
- Language of movie : English,
- Durationof movie : 102 Min
- Average vote of movie : 6.6
- Youtube ID of movie : c3W5HUz7vyY
- Translation of movie : EN,IT,HU,RU,CS,FR,DE,PT,ES,SV,DA,PL,SR,TR,NL,ZH,JA,EL,BG,HE,
- Actors of movie :Gregory Poudevigne (Slimey lawyer), Mike Moroff (Hophead), Neil Summers (Dougy), TV announcer), Kurtwood Smith (Clarence Boddicker), Bill Schockley (Creep), Robert Doqui (Sgt. Warren Reed), Jo Livingston (Grocery pop), Jerry Haynes (Dr. McNamara), L.J. King (Emergency Doctor), Marjorie Rynearson (Grocery mom), Spencer Prokop (Gas station attendant), Jason Levine (Murphy's son), Mario Machado (Casey Wong, Joan Pirkle (Barbara), Diane Robin (Chandra), Leeza Gibbons (Jesse Perkins, Maarten Goslins (Salesman), John S. Davies (Chessman), Charles Carroll (Bail Bondsman), Nancy Allen (Officer Anne Lewis), Dan O'Herlihy (The Old Man), Ronny Cox (Dick Jones), Ray Wise (Leon Nash), Edward Edwards (Manson), Tyress Allen (Starkweather), Laird Stuart (Cecil the Clerk), Felton Perry (Johnson), S.D. Nemeth (Bobby Snyder), Peter Weller (RoboCop / Officer Alex J. Murphy), Darryl Cox (Technician #2), Donna Keegan (Rape victim), Lee de Broux (Sal), Michael Hunter (Peter the Homeowner), Ken Page (Kinsey), David Packer (Emergency Doctor), Sage Parker (Tyler), Stephen Berrier (Roosevelt), Michael Gregory (Lieutenant Hedgecock), Fred Hice (Bobby), Jesse D. Goins (Joe Cox), Adrianne Sachs (Tammy), Del Zamora (Kaplan), Miguel Ferrer (Bob Morton), Gene Wolande (Prisoner), Rick Lieberman (Walker), Yolanda Williams (Ramirez), Angie Bolling (Murphy's wife), Calvin Jung (Steve Minh), Bill Farmer (Justin Ballard-Watkins), TV announcer), Paul McCrane (Emil Antonowsky), Karen Radcliffe (Technician #1)
RoboCop is best movie produced by Orion Pictures, with a description of the movie is "In a dystopic, future crime-ridden Detroit controlled by a powerful corporation, a terminally wounded cop returns to the force as a company-owned cyborg with submerged memories haunting him.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best sound quality and best starring actors.
You are at the moment watching : RoboCop from Orion Pictures, in Best Look Video Format thinking that really should be released in your personal Country. Have your favorites instantly movie, on push of a button! Using an unrestricted number bandwidth and content to stream, watch what you require, when you wish!
Executive Producer : Jon Davison, Co-Producer : Edward Neumeier, Producer : Arne Schmidt, Stunts : Russell Towery, Makeup Effects : Margaret Prentice, Stunts : Joe Finnigan, Makeup Effects : Rob Bottin, Stunts : Jackie Resch, Stunts : Greg Elam, Production Design : William Sandell, Writer : Edward Neumeier, Stunts : Randy 'Fife', Original Music Composer : Basil Poledouris, Director : Paul Verhoeven, Casting : Sally Dennison, Director of Photography : Sol Negrin, Stunts : Frank Ferrara, Writer : Michael Miner, Casting : Julie Selzer, Stunt Coordinator : Gary Combs, Stunts : Mike Shanks, Director of Photography : Jost Vacano, Associate Producer : Phil Tippett, Stunts : Vickie Creach, Associate Producer : Stephen Lim, Editor : Frank J. Urioste, Stunts : Jamie Bunch
Of course, now you can view movie connected with RoboCop entirely length and have the url to this flick RoboCop in High Definition Format.
Tags: cyborg, crime fighter, weapon, detroit, human experiment, law enforcement, gentrification, robocop,